All passengers arriving in Iceland must choose a 14-day quarantine OR a double COVID-testing procedure along with quarantine for 5-6 days (with exemptions for children, transit passengers, and travelers with a certificate of previous COVID-19 infection that meets the government criteria). Further information https://www.covid.is/english
Dear guest, our hotel does not offer quarantine hosting
All our guests should follow basic precautions:
- Wash all parts of your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds if using an alcohol-based hand rub, and at least 40 seconds with soap and water), including after exchanging objects such as money or credit cards. Look for hand sanitizer stations and use them before going into dining halls, restaurants, or bars.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or tissue, and throw away the tissue in a closed bin.
- Maintain at least a 1-meter distance from staff and other guests. This includes avoiding hugging, kissing, or shaking hands. If you can’t guarantee the distance, wear a mask. Be sure to check local and national guidelines on the use of masks.
We have implemented the following control measures:
- Increased cleaning of public areas and surfaces frequently touched by guests and team members.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, elevator control panels, and credit card terminals.
- Additional stations of hand disinfection, and increased focus on the importance of good hand hygiene procedures for our team members.
- Update instructions and procedures for all team members on general hygiene standards and instruction on hand disinfection.
- Hot tubs and sauna can be used safely with certain restrictions, as determined by national guidelines.